Expert Tree Surgery Services Dublin
In the cultivation, maintenance, and study of trees, shrubs, and other plants, tree surgery plays an important role. This indicates that it is a professional arboriculture practise. Arborists do not work with forests or big expanses of vegetation, but rather with the health of individual trees and plants.
Get A Quote Now
With every job booked, we’ll assess the state of your trees and offer expert advice.
Dublin Tree Surgery
Bulky Gardening offers consumers in Dublin, Ireland a wide choice of tree surgery services. Contact us now to speak with a member of our friendly staff, or read more about the tree surgery services we provide below. We can aid and assist you with any tree problem you may have, from crown thinning to pollarding to stump removal.
What is the definition of tree surgery?
A tree surgeon, sometimes known as a “arborist,” is a specialist with extensive competence in the field of arboriculture. Horticulture, for example, is the cultivation, study, and effective management of trees, shrubs, vines, woody plants, and other plants.
ARB Approved Contractor with Accreditation
A Tree Surgeon Who Is Both Affordable and Experienced
What We Offer
Tree Surgery Service
All our services are priced competitively, and our costs are transparent.
We keep a clean work site and we clean up after ourselves.
We adhere to strict safety standards, and have public liability cover.
Prompt and reliable
Our clients tell us they love our quick response times, and on-site efficiency.
Crown Thinning, Lifting, and Crown Reduction
A wide range of ‘crown’ tree services are available…
Reduction of the crown
A “crown reduction” is the general decrease of a tree’s canopy by cutting particular branches to appropriate pruning points, which, if done correctly, has the least impact on the tree and reduces the amount of regrowth induced by pruning cuts. As a result, the height and/or breadth of a natural-looking tree will be lowered.
Crown thinning is the process of removing branches from the tree’s crown. This entails manually and uniformly thinning each branch to lower its density and let more light to enter through. Each limb’s weight is lowered, minimising limb collapse and decreasing the tree’s wind sail while retaining the tree’s original form.
Crown lifting is the process of removing the lowest limbs of a canopy to elevate it to a desired height. When working with old or veteran trees, the largest lowest limbs will have their secondary growth removed while they are still there, as removing huge lower limbs might cause decay and infection, jeopardising the tree’s survival.
How a crown clean is carried out will frequently be determined by the species. Crown thinning and dead wood removal generally results in a neater, cleaner appearance for the tree.
Dead wooding and pollarding
Other tree-related services…
Wood that has died
Dead wooding is the process of removing all dead wood from a tree’s canopy, which is usually done for safety reasons because severe winds may easily blow dead wood away. It’s sometimes preferable to leave dead wood alone, as it provides an excellent home for animals such as bats and woodpeckers.
Pollarding is the process of removing all branches from a tree, leaving a structurally sound frame that can be trimmed back to pollard heads on an annual basis. This is a common procedure used on young trees to help them adjust to this type of trimming. Willows, limos, and London planes, for example, are mature trees that may be pollarded.
Please contact us for a free, no-obligation quote, and we’d be happy to talk about your needs.
Let our tree surgeons and services in Dublin take care of your trees
Bulky Gardening Dublin provides outstanding expert tree surgery services at a reasonable cost to all Dublin residents. The tree surgeons we’ll send you are highly-trained and have extensive experience in the industry. They will also carry all of the necessary specialised equipment. We are qualified and can work with trees up to 65 feet (20 metres) tall, but a standard gardener can only work with trees that are 9 to 12 feet tall (around 3 and a half metres).
Here’s a brief rundown of the benefits you’ll get by booking with us:
- On one single phone line that is staffed 24 hours a day, you may obtain a price or schedule any service.
- Take comfort in knowing that any work you schedule will be completed by two trained Dublin arborists who are fully insured.
- Professional tree surgery credentials, including an alpine certificate that is necessary for high climbs;
- Special tools and equipment will be used by the tree surgeons, such as a stump grinding machine and a shredder for garden trash (which slices up the tree components and decreases the amount of garbage created overall).
- Before you commit to any work, get a free quotation.
- You can expect high-quality work. We value our reputation just as much as you value your garden!
- Schedule your services on days and hours that are convenient for you. This involves working outside of typical business hours and even on weekends.
- Bulky Gardening Dublin estimates garbage on the task site once it is completed. Any garbage removal is done at the request of the client;
- We can provide you with a price based on images of the jobsite.
- Personalized service based on the client’s choices.
Take good care of your trees and the rest of your garden
Our tree pruning services are our most well-known, but we don’t stop there. The best tree surgeons in Dublin can help you with the following:
Tree removal is the cutting and removal of many types of trees. It’s worth noting that some native species are legally protected, and you’ll need permission from the local government to remove them.
- Tree pruning, also known as crown reduction and shaping, is the process of reducing the height of a tree. It is utilised to relieve stress in specific areas of the plant or the entire plant.
- The removal of tiny branches and leaves from the tree’s outer crown is known as crown thinning.
- To allow more light into the garden, species that produce more leaves and have larger crowns should be pruned more frequently.
- Crown raising entails removing the tree’s lowest branches. When clients wish to improve light transmission to regions surrounding the tree, we use this method. However, we are always cautious while removing branches since not every portion of the tree should be trimmed.
- Tree felling is the process of chopping down and removing dead trees.
- Stump grinding: This service will remove any tree stumps that have been left on your property.
- We provide an emergency tree removal service for unsafe or fallen trees, as well as storm-damaged trees.
After a booking, how does the regular tree surgery process work?
- At the agreed-upon time, two specialists will arrive to conduct an onsite examination of the workplace. We can provide you with a pricing estimate over the phone if you email us high-resolution images of your tree.
- Following the inspection, they will discuss the price confirmation from the quote you’ve previously received with you. Adjustments may be made if necessary based on the survey findings;
- We continue with the job execution.
Take note of the following:
- The cost of the service is determined by three factors: tree height, crown size, and desired outcomes.
- Some of the native trees are protected, and cutting them down may need authorization from the local municipality.
- Because the working procedure might be loud, we do not work on Sundays. Exceptions can be made if approval from the neighbours is obtained or if no one lives in the immediate vicinity.
Arborist Services are available at Bulky Gardening Dublin
Call us at 0851319946 to book any service. Our lines are constantly manned, so you’ll get a friendly and professional member of our customer service team no matter when you call. Request a free quotation or ask questions about anything that’s unclear.
Alternatively, make an appointment for us to contact you at a time that is convenient for you. Fill out our contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. You may also read some of our prior clients’ opinions by going to the customer reviews page. We hope you enjoy your visit to our website and look forward to hearing from you soon.
A list of all the tree surgery services we offer
- Tree pruning: we can prune a tree to make it smaller so that your garden receives more sunshine. Annual pruning is also beneficial to the health of your trees since it strengthens their stumps and branches and encourages new development.
- If you have a tree with overgrown, intertwined branches, a skilled tree surgeon can help you shape it into a more unified shape.
- Tree removal: The pros will start at the top and work their way down, diminishing the size of the tree until they can reach the trunk. The arborists might then grind or level the stump that remains.
- Tree felling is a comparable service to tree removal. The method is designed for trees that are diseased, dead, or hazardous and might cause damage.
- In the wake of large storms and high winds, we can manage fallen trees, damaged branches, or whole trees without keeping you waiting.
- Stump grinding is the process of removing stumps from trees that have been cut down. You may have them levelled with the ground and removed with this service.
- Ivy removal: if the ivy in your green area has grown out of hand and is higher than 4 metres, our Dublin tree services can help.
The procedure for a tree surgery service with us is as follows:
- Use our online booking form to get an estimate for your service. Attaching images of the plants you wish to prune is a smart idea. We may be able to provide you with a speedier quotation over the phone if you do so.
- If you get a price over the phone, the arborists will confirm it when they arrive on the job site. If we can’t price you based on images, we’ll conduct a poll to determine the final cost. The survey and the service may be completed on the same day in some situations. They are, however, frequently scheduled on separate days due to availability.
- On the given day and time, a team of two experienced experts will arrive to do the task. Ensure that your property is accessible and that a parking spot is available. Keep in mind that the tools brought by the team are fairly heavy, and that the parking place should be close to your home.
- The professionals will park and prepare the necessary equipment for the task. One arborist will climb the tree, while the other will assist him by passing machinery and slicing the vegetation. It’s worth noting that there isn’t a way to send only one individual because the structure of the business prevents it.
- Upon request and additional expense, all green trash can be removed.
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend that you double-check the legislation in your region with your local government and, if necessary, obtain a permit. Tree preservation orders safeguard certain trees.
Bulky Gardening Dublin services the whole Dublin county. Our services are available in Dublin.
The ultimate cost is determined on the size of the tree and the type of treatment required. When seeking a service quotation, be remember to include images, as we may be able to give you a price estimate over the phone.
We can surely do so.
Simply follow the directions on our online booking form, and don’t forget to provide photos so that we can have a clearer impression of the problem.
Because of the equipment noise, you can arrange your appointment any day of the week except Sunday.
Get in Touch
Get A Quote Now
Our team of professional arborists perform every job safely, and efficiently. Please provide your contact details and full address so we can book your quote.