Bulky Gardening Dublin
Lawn care is the process of caring for your lawn as a whole, including the grass and soil health. Fertilizing your lawn, removing weeds, maintaining the soil’s health, and managing turf diseases are all examples of lawn maintenance.
Get A Quote Now
With every job booked, we’ll assess the state of your trees and offer expert advice.
Are you looking for services related to garden maintenance?
Many urban families struggle to keep up with yard upkeep procedures in today’s fast-paced Dublin environment. What’s more, guess what? You’re not obligated to! Allow us to take care of the details while you relax and enjoy life.
With an active lifestyle, one of the most significant aspects of your house, your garden, sometimes gets out of hand, and fast-growing bushes take over. This draws foxes, perhaps making your backyard even less secure and healthful.
When it comes to that small paradise at the rear of your property, our garden maintenance service is meant to be a total peace of mind solution. Initial garden clearing services are wonderful for getting you back on track for the season, but regular upkeep is the key to keeping it healthy and saving money by preventing overgrown removal in the long run.
Tenants, individual homeowners, landlords, and housing management organisations all employ our monthly garden maintenance services. We are constantly looking for new methods to improve the efficiency of our services and pass those savings on to our customers. Some garden owners only want basic grounds upkeep at a reasonable cost, which we can provide by leveraging our public sector experience, which allows us to do garden management to basic requirements.
We take care of urban gardens by employing dedicated “garden ninjas” from the community. Regardless of the weather or season, we always make sure that only trained, dependable individuals visit your property.
What We Offer
Garden Maintenance in Dublin
All our services are priced competitively, and our costs are transparent.
We keep a clean work site and we clean up after ourselves.
We adhere to strict safety standards, and have public liability cover.
Prompt and reliable
Our clients tell us they love our quick response times, and on-site efficiency.
Is it costly to maintain a garden in Dublin?
We both live and work in the same town. Our objective from the start has been to serve local garden owners all across Dublin, therefore we’ve established a variety of packages to take care of your garden on a regular basis.
We will set you up with a very reasonable garden management plan starting at just €51.55, depending on the kind, size, and requirements of your garden. The goal is to provide a hassle-free environment for our clients at an affordable price in every garden we maintain.
Unlike our rivals, we focus on developing long-term connections with our local gardeners in order to assist them in maintaining the great outdoors with simple, low-cost touches. This is beneficial in the long run since it stops you from having to pay a lot of money to clean that overgrown jungle.
You can simply give us a call to get started:
OR you can send us a mail at: email@example.com
What occurs during a normal visit?
- To encourage healthy development, grass will be chopped to no more than 1/3 of its original length.
- All garbage and leaves from landscape areas, including hedges, will be collected.
- Plants will be fashioned according to horticultural guidelines.
- To maintain a neat look and aid plant root systems, all open soil areas will be hand weeded.
- We’ll look for invasive weeds like Japanese Knotweed, Giant Hogweed, and Himalayan Balsam in your landscape.
- All of your plants will be fed on a regular basis to ensure that they react effectively to seasonal climatic variations.
- Brambles and ivy will be looked for and controlled if necessary in the planting sites.
What should you look for in a yard maintenance service?
It’s possible to make it a do-it-yourself project.
- Garden maintenance is available any day of the week, including weekends.
- Gardening has been shown to be good for both physical and mental health.
- You already have gardening equipment, so you can save money.
- Your partner will have a better opinion of you.
- It takes time away from your already hectic schedule, time that could otherwise be spent with family or at work.
- Regular garden maintenance necessitates the upkeep of your tools and materials.
- It necessitates familiarity with certain health and safety requirements.
- To house all of your gardening tools, you may need to purchase or construct a shed.
- Due to a lack of horticultural skill, certain plants may be harmed.
You may employ a gardener in a white van.
- They usually offer cheap hourly rates, which might be a good way to save money in the short term.
- They could be willing to labour in the rain or even during a storm.
- Giving someone in your community a means to generate money will make you feel good about yourself.
- They may be able to come up on short notice for one-time tasks due to a shortage of work.
- In the case of an accident, you will be personally accountable if you do not carry insurance.
- During the task, some even bring their own dogs onto your property.
- Due to a lack of standards, their machinery is frequently neglected.
- frequently does not follow your directions and likes to pursue their own ideas.
- They frequently overcommit on larger projects and may vanish before the task is completed.
Engage the services of a new generation of sophisticated and effective garden service providers.
- In all parts of work, maintain a professional look, reliability, and timeliness.
- They are totally qualified, experienced, and enthusiastic gardeners from the neighbourhood.
- Procedures that have been tried and proven, with defined plans and quality control measures
- Fully licenced to transport rubbish, as well as fully insured personnel and property.
- I am a member of a number of organisations, including BALI, Checkatrade, and others.
- chance to voice your opinion via internet reviews in the event of substandard service
- Paperwork that is safe, secure, and well-documented, with several payment options.
- On-site, the operator uses a 15-point garden clearance visit completion checklist.
- To provide you additional control, live reporting and tracking mechanisms are in place.
- Due to contributions to government taxes, it may be a little more expensive.
- I’m not always eager to undercut competition by doing work to a lower level.
- With all that more free time, you’ll have to put it to good use.
- You might feel tempted to give a fantastic review online.
Near You, There's a Garden Maintenance Service
Our garden maintenance service was created to help you save time and effort in the garden. You may hire a team of two garden maintenance experts on a regular basis to keep your plants looking good at all times. You can also use this service on a one-time basis to have only specified activities that meet your unique needs completed.
The experts have a track record of success in the following areas:
- Other lawn maintenance, fertilising, and reseeding services include lawn mowing and hedge cutting.
- Weed eradication by hand and chemical weed control (upon request)
- Leaf removal and general cleaning
- Ivy pruning and hedge clipping (up to 4 m)
- Pruning tiny trees, shrubs, and bushes (up to 4 m)
- Planting, refilling, and maintaining flower beds
- Waste disposal from the environment (up to 120 l, free of charge)
In addition, if you have any gardening-related questions, you can always rely on the competent guidance of your local gardeners.
Bulky Gardening’s approach to the job
You may save time by scheduling routine maintenance appointments online in real time. You should make a list of your requirements so that the gardeners can prioritise the jobs. You should anticipate to see the following on the day of the service:
- To complete the operation, a crew of two experienced and trained gardeners will arrive, fully equipped with gasoline-powered machinery and tools. Please guarantee convenient access to your residence and offer instructions throughout the booking procedure so that the service may go contactless due to the coronavirus scenario.
- The experts will work according to your assignment priorities and within the hours you have set up. If you’ve chosen our regular garden care service, you can add new jobs to the list and delete old ones (if necessary) before your appointment.
- Feel free to get expert guidance from the specialists on how to maintain your plants. Send them your queries, along with your priority list, and they’ll gladly provide you with some advice through email.
Frequently Asked Questions
We charge €74 for the first hour and €55 for each additional hour after that. You may always utilise the “Check prices & availability” option on the website to receive a fast, accurate estimate for your service in your location by pressing the “Check pricing & availability” button.
If the gardeners complete all of their assigned duties before the scheduled time, we will adjust the final pricing to reflect the actual time they spent on site.
Our garden maintenance service may be scheduled according to your preferences and needs—every week, fortnightly, monthly, and so on.
We do, of course. Every day of the week, including holidays, we work.
Yes, so the gardeners may park near to your home and unload their tools and equipment in the safest and most convenient manner possible.
Our services are offered across the city of Dublin.
Get in Touch
Get A Quote Now
Our team of professional arborists perform every job safely, and efficiently. Please provide your contact details and full address so we can book your quote.